- [-]What's Happening
- AGD Team Building Day
- AGD Exchange 2013
- AGD Advance 2013
- AGD conferred the Accredited Training Organisation status
- Data Analytics Discovery Workshop
- Foreign Delegates Visit AGD
- Excellence Service Awards 2012
- Joint Forum for Public Sector's CFOs and IA Heads
- CLM Initiative named finalist for CAPAM award
- AGD at APEC seminars, Russia 2012
- AGD Management Retreat 2012
- Internal Audit Round Table Forum
- Second CFO Roundtable Forum
- CFO Roundtable Forum
- [+]Outreach Highlights
What's Happening »
CLM Initiative named finalist for CAPAM award
Through the "Centralised Liquidity Management" initiative, AGD has brought about substantial savings and efficiency gains for the public sector. This innovative initiative has landed AGD as one of the three finalists in the "Innovations in Public Service Management" category of the prestigious Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) 2012 International Innovations Award.
The CAPAM International Innovation Awards is the only international public sector award that recognize and celebrates innovation in the public service.
Results of the award were announced on 26th October during the CAPM Biennial Conference held in New Delhi, India.
Read about our CLM initiative here