What We Offer
A Career @ AGD
A career in AGD fosters the necessary experiences and skillsets through a spectrum of functions and
areas that prepare associates to take on supervisory roles that will rise to C suite positions in the future.
The vast range of functions include examining financial issues at the Whole-of-Government level, forecasting and
monitoring Government's treasury and investment position, raising the corporate governance in the Public Sector,
and ensuring the integrity of Government Accounting systems.
- Prepare the Government Financial Statements
- Involve in setting accounting standards, policies and practices for compliance by Ministries and Statutory Boards
- Prepare the budget, evaluate development projects and run financial operations
- Manage the Government’s cash, receipts and payments to our key stakeholders vendors, employees and pensioners
- Develop and manage civil service wide financial, accounting and payroll systems and formulate security policies and control to ensure integrity of the systems
Assurance and Reviews
- Raise corporate governance in the Public Sector by providing assurance services to the public agencies
- Conduct interesting Value-for-Money reviews
- Monitor the performance of Government’s investment, manage the costs and risks of Government’s borrowings and put in place policies for efficient debt management.
Developing Our Human Capital
At AGD, we believe that human capital is vital to our progress. By constantly updating our HR policies to keep in tandem with the evolving needs of our employees, we make sure that our greatest assets are well placed to enjoy a lasting career with us.